Aug 5, 2013

COME ALONE!!!


 
 
Matthew 4:19
Reina-Valera 1960
 
We have had enough warm days in the Dominican and is very difficult to read or do anything under these circumstances, I spent nodding from bed to bed in my house, half fainting and neglected a bit my commitments to father GOD, but the Holy ...Spirit does not rest and at the end I was taken by HIM to read the New Testament, is what I'm studying now, and since I read the words of Jesus: "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men" I jumped out of bed and ran to my computer to send the biblical texts to all the contacts of my mail that Father GOD for the grace that is in Christ Jesus has given me the opportunity to evangelizer. It's fascinating, liberating, sanctifying, renewing and hundreds of thousands of things more, that invitation that JESUS give to us every day, do not let it go!
 
Mateo 4:19
Reina-Valera 1960
Y les dijo: Venid en pos de mí, y os haré pescadores de hombres.
Hemos tenido días bastante cálidos en Dominicana y es muy dificil leer o hacer cualquier cosa en estas circunstancias, me la pasé cabeceando de ...cama en cama en mi casa, medio desmayada y descuidé un poco mis compromisos con papa DIOS, pero el ESPIRITU SANTO no descanza y al final fuí llevada a leer el Nuevo Testamento, es lo que estoy estudiando en la actualidad, y desde que leí la frase de JESÚS: “Venid en pos de mí, y os haré pescadores de hombres” salté de la cama y corrí a mi computadora a enviar los textos bíblicos por correo electrónico a todos los contactos que papa DIOS por la gracia que es en CRISTO JESÚS me ha dado la oportunidad de evangelizer. Es fascinante, liberadora, santificadora, renovadora y cientos de miles de cosas más, esa invitación que nos hace JESÚS cada día, no la dejemos pasar!

Мэтью 4:19
Reina-Valera 1960 

 У нас было достаточно теплые дни в Доминиканской и очень трудно читать или делать что-либо в этих условиях, я провел кивая с кровати на кровать в моем доме, половина обмороки и безнадзорных немного моих обязательств Богу Отцу, но делает Святой Дух не отдых, а в конце я был взят, чтобы он читал Новый Завет, то, что я учусь сейчас, и так как я прочитал слова Иисуса: "Следуй за Мной, и Я сделаю вас ловцами человеков" я выскочил из кровати и побежала к компьютеру посылать библейских текстов по всем контактам из моей почты, что отец Бога за благодать, которая во Христе Иисусе, дала мне возможность проповедника. Это интересно, освободив, освящать, обновления и сотни тысяч вещей, более, что приглашение, которое Иисус дал нам каждый день, не брось!
Ver más

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive